The Word of God and Its Clear Plan of Salvation
1. Man is desperately needy because of his sin "For there is not a just man upon earth; that doeth good, and sinneth not." Ecclesiastes 7:20
"For all have sinned and come short of the glory of God" Romans 3:23
2. Sin Separates You From God - And has a penalty "For the wages of sin is death;" Romans 6:23a
3. God is righteous & holy, and his Son, Jesus is the deliverer of sinful man from the grip of sin, future death and hell.
“For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. For God sent not His Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through Him might be saved. He that believeth on Him is not condemned; but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.” John 3:16,17,18
4. You can have (Accept the Gift of ) Eternal Life
"But the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord." Romans 6:23b
"For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast." Ephesians 2:8-9
"For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved." Romans 10:13
5. You must acknowledge your sin, your need of the Savior (Jesus Christ) and by faith, turn to Him, depending on Him for that deliverance, and submit to his will.
"That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised Him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness, and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. Romans 10:9-10
You must simply pray to God agreeing that you are a sinner and that His Son, Jesus, died on the cross, in your place, for your sins. You believe that Jesus was buried and rose again to grant you forgiveness and declare you righteous. You are now inviting Him to take control of your life and depend on Him from this moment on.
If you have prayed, asking Jesus to be your personal Savior, would you e-mail us at email@example.com, letting us know of your decision and giving us your mailing address? We will want to send Bible study materials to help you in your new life in Christ.